Are you making space for love?
Do you want to attract love into your life? Ready for a relationship? A partner? Your space may be saying otherwise. Oftentimes what we consciously want and subconsciously attracting may differ. Guess which one wins out? That’s right, the subconscious mind.
Are you subconsciously inviting or diverting potential partners or even sabotaging your current relationship?
The truth lies in your home.
Your home reveals your subconscious thoughts and emotions. For matters of the heart, the bedroom is usually the place where we can see a mirror for our relationships, or lack thereof.
If you are ready to invite in a relationship, then it is important to make space (and time) for someone. This is very literal.
Here are some tips to be aware of:
1. Have equal access on both sides of the bed.
2. Have equal nightstands on both sides of the bed.
3. Don’t have pictures or items from or related to a past relationship in the bedroom. Out with the old, in with the new!
4. Declutter the bedroom. Create literal room for a second person in your life.
5. Make your bedroom inviting. Would you be embarrassed for someone to see your bedroom? If so, then you you embarrassed for someone to really ‘see’ you. Get new linens. Clean out your drawers. Update your artwork.
6. Remove items related to childhood. That is, unless you want a childish relationship.
7. No animals (real or stuffed) on the bed.
8. No work-related materials in the bedroom. Otherwise, you are compromising work for a relationship.